I was wondering if I could use Stripe in Korea.
- In Australia, you can use Stripe without entering an ID, such as your social security number or business registration number.
- Stripe requires information such as your local account number, phone number, and address.
- An Australian Account (AUD) is issued by Payoneer.
- Create an Australian phone number with Skype.
(Created by remotely accessing Australia's cloud because it is not possible in Korea)
- We use the address provided by the Australian shipping agency.
Ready to use Stripe without going abroad ????
You can test your card number at 4242-4242-4242-4242.